Thursday, May 15, 2008

ABBY TURNS THIRTEEN

April 21st Abby turned 13. We celebrated in many various ways. A family party, a surprise party from her karate friends, a friends party with 17 guests, a sleep over with 3 friends and a day at the mall with those three friends and her Mom. Abby has so many great friends. She is very blessed. I am amazed at how easily she can make a new friend and keep in touch with old ones-I think it is a gift. These teen years will give her and us many new opportunities to trust and grow and laugh and we are looking forward to it!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

I love you darling!!!!

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

love you too,Abby!!!!!
~Andrea!

Camille Ellise said...

oh man!!! I just saw a tick! jk :D :D lol

I love you!

rhonniegirl said...

Happy Birthday Abby! The Lord continue to bless you as you enter the teens!

Love,
Mrs. Campagna