Monday, March 3, 2008

Sistes 4 Sisters

Abby got a new sister this last weekend. She was invited to be a part of a group of girls that are the only girls in the family. Then she got matched up to be a big sister with one of the younger girls (Caroline). These pictures were taken at the tea party. Caroline and her family are in church with us so they can see each other weekly there and perhaps plan some more get togethers.

I'm so excited. I know how many girls that I look and looked up to (Jennie and Julianne I love you) and I hope that I can be a godly girl that other girls look up to, too. I love you Caroline!!
~ Abby
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Camille Ellise said...

how nice abs!! that's great that you get to be with a girl somethimes.
you know I'm there :)

Love you girl!
Camille

Unknown said...

Love you too, Sissy!
:)

Andrea Hollis said...

cool! hope u had fun deary! love u!

Anonymous said...

Oh Fun! Your blog is great Abby and Carol! The pictures of the girls are wonderful. Caroline is excited to go to the play with y'all on Saturday. Thanks again for including her! :)

Love,
Mrs. W