Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally!

Finally the Friesen Family has a blog...I'm very excited.
Over this next weekend my Mom and Dad are going with the Walters and the Battaglias to Tennessee while I'm going to the Hollis' (VERY EXCITED) and the boys to my Grandparents house. Also this weekend I have my last...sniff sniff... basketball game, pray that I'll win! All of us Kids have EXTREMLY enjoyed playing Basketball this season and can't wait for next year.

Psalm 107:1-3
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever
Let the redeemed of the lord say this-
those he redeemed from the hand of
the foe,
those who gathered from the lands,
from the east and west,
from the north and south.

Cheerio,
Abby
Watch for pics over the weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I'm the first person to leave a comment! Aww... I feel so honored.

See ya later neighbor!

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

You should feel honored lol!
Abby
love you sis

maggie said...

Yay! It's about time! Just kidding.
Love ya!

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

i love you too maggie!!!!

Unknown said...

yay!!!
hope you have a great time this weekend! see you saturday! :]
love ya!
~kaitlyn b.

Nicky said...

Hey Abby!! I loved playing basketball with you too!!! I am really going to miss playing with you.. If you don't play at Crown that is.. I just wanted to let you know how good of a friend you are to me, and how you always make me smile! This is our last game this season and my last game at Shiloh!! SO WE HAVE TO WIN!!! Even if we did have an unfortunate season I still loved getting to know you!!
Love ya!!
Nicky

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

thanks guys

abby said...

Oh my gosh this is sooo nice! I cant wait to see more posts! Oh, by the way, you left your water bottle in my car. i WILL GIVE IT BACK NEXT tUESDAY. lOVE yA, bYE

Camille Ellise said...

woo woo! Nice blog :)

Check our mine. I just posted.

Gary Friesen said...

Hi Abby. This is pretty exciting. We'll look forward to keeping up with you and your family by reading your blog. Love, Uncle Gary.

Andrea Hollis said...

yay! u got one! love you!

andrea

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

:) Yah! Is it only yours? Or is it your family's too? WEll any way Congrats!